Delicious bookmarks for May 19th through May 27th:
- Breathtaking Typographic Posters | Fonts, Monday Inspiration | Smashing Magazine –
- Bad Astronomy Blog » Best. Image. Ever. – "Think on this, and think on it carefully: you are seeing a manmade object falling gracefully and with intent to the surface of an alien world [...] hundreds of million of kilometers away.
Never, ever forget: we did this. This is what we can do."
- NASA – Phoenix Makes a Grand Entrance –
- Study Says Carbon Nanotubes as Dangerous as Asbestos: Scientific American – "Inhaling carbon nanotubes could be as harmful as breathing in asbestos"
- Extinct Tiger Roars in a Mouse | Wired Science from Wired.com – "For the first time, DNA from an extinct animal has been resurrected inside a living creature."
- Billions of electronic-eating 'crazy rasberry ants' invade Texas – Times Online – "Computers, burglar alarm systems, gas and electricity meters, iPods, telephone exchanges ? all are considered food by the flea-sized ants, for reasons that have left scientists baffled."