Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Bookmarks for July 25th through August 9th:
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Bookmarks for April 24th through May 24th:
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Bookmarks for July 29th through September 5th:
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Bookmarks for December 11th through February 2nd:
- xkcd – Spirit Rover –
- The 10:23 'overdose' event | The 10:23 Campaign | #ten23 – "At 10:23am on January 30th, more than three hundred homeopathy sceptics nationwide will be taking part in a mass homeopathic 'overdose' in protest at Boots' continued endorsement and sale of homeopathic remedies, and to raise public awareness about the fact that homeopathic remedies have nothing in them."
- The Most Relevant Identity Work of the Decade – Brand New –
- Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands. –
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Orson Welles on Privacy, the Passport and Personal Rights | The Januarist – "[The policeman is] there to protect, protect the free citizen, not to chase criminals, that’s an incidental part of his job. The free citizen is always more of a nuisance to the policeman that the criminal. He knows what to do about the criminal …"
- Richard Nash: Book Publishing 10 Years in the Future – mediabistro.com: GalleyCat – "The mechanically reproduced object will have its aura restored in this Age of Digital Reproduction and we'll wish, again, that Walter Benjamin could have seen all this."
- Akinator, the Web Genius –
- Rethinking artificial intelligence – "This time, they are determined to get it right — and, with the advantages of hindsight, experience, the rapid growth of new technologies and insights from the new field of computational neuroscience, they think they have a good shot at it."
- Stack Overflow –
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Delicious bookmarks for October 30th through November 11th:
- Ninjalistics – corporate assassination solutions – Welcome to Ninjalistics – "We shall maintain cutting-edge technical standards in stealth, disguise, camouflage, combat, wall and rope climbing, dart blowing, clouding weak minds, and miscellaneous mysterious ninja-related activities"
- Unknown "Structures" Tugging at Universe, Study Says – "The presence of the extra-universal matter suggests that our universe is part of something bigger—a multiverse—and that whatever is out there is very different from the universe we know"
- Margaux Lange: Barbie Jewelry – "While wearing plastic ears in our own ears may feel a bit creepy, the wit and originality that the earrings provide relieve any hesitation you may have."
- The vOICe Interactive Visual Sound Applet â™« Draw your own Sound! –
- Emotiv Home – "While Emotiv is currently focusing on the electronic gaming industry, the applications for the Emotiv EPOC™ technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries"
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Delicious bookmarks for July 7th through July 23rd:
- The interview: Jamie Hewlett | Art & Architecture | guardian.co.uk Arts – "And people were talking and getting up and walking out, and all I could hear was, 'Yo Ice, you look cool as a kangaroo man'. And when it finished the lights came on, and everyone – was looking at me, and it was the most humiliating experience of my life"
- VIDEO: Moon transits Earth! | Bad Astronomy | Discover Magazine – "In late May, 2008, it turned its cameras back to Earth and observed us over the course of a several hours. During this time, from EPOXI?s point of view, the Moon passed directly in front of the Earth!"
- Chinese restaurant called TRANSLATE SERVER ERROR – Boing Boing –
- CO2 Pollution Could Erase Coral Reefs | Wired Science from Wired.com – "What we're doing in the next decade could mean that for the next two million years, there are no coral reefs in the ocean," said Ken Caldeira, a Stanford professor
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Delicious bookmarks for March 31st through April 21st: