Monday, July 25, 2011
Bookmarks for June 27th through July 25th:
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Bookmarks for May 27th through June 23rd:
Friday, October 29, 2010
Bookmarks for October 2nd through October 29th:
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Bookmarks for July 29th through September 5th:
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Bookmarks for February 25th through April 13th:
- DEARJOSEPH on MySpace Music – Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos –
- Seamonster by Nathan Castle – Seamonster is a slightly surreal, gently nightmarish story of doomed relationships, seaside towns, and misguided escapism. Dave's search for connection and meaning lead him to confront the illusory nature of the very structure he seeks.
- Internet Archive: Free Download: Seamonster – Seamonster is a slightly surreal, gently nightmarish story of doomed relationships, seaside towns, and misguided escapism. Dave's search for connection and meaning lead him to confront the illusory nature of the very structure he seeks.
- GREAT SHOWDOWNS by scott c. –
- Warren Ellis » He May Have A Razor On Him – 'When Baird tried to tell the news editor at the Daily Express what he’d done, the hack got the Fear and hissed to his staff: "He says he’s got a machine for seeing by wireless. Watch him– he may have a razor on him."'
- First quantum effects seen in visible object – physics-math – 17 March 2010 – New Scientist – "The first ever quantum superposition in an object visible to the naked eye has been observed."
- From two-trillion-degree heat, researchers create new matter — and new questions –
- raiders of the lost ark poster by *strongstuff on deviantART –
- Atemporality for the Creative Artist | Beyond The Beyond –
- Synecdoche Script – transcript from the screenplay and/or the Charlie Kaufman movie with Philip Seymour Hoffman – "you begin to lose your characteristics one by one as you learn there is no one watching you and there never was,"
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Bookmarks for February 3rd through February 25th:
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Bookmarks for December 11th through February 2nd:
- xkcd – Spirit Rover –
- The 10:23 'overdose' event | The 10:23 Campaign | #ten23 – "At 10:23am on January 30th, more than three hundred homeopathy sceptics nationwide will be taking part in a mass homeopathic 'overdose' in protest at Boots' continued endorsement and sale of homeopathic remedies, and to raise public awareness about the fact that homeopathic remedies have nothing in them."
- The Most Relevant Identity Work of the Decade – Brand New –
- Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands. –
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Orson Welles on Privacy, the Passport and Personal Rights | The Januarist – "[The policeman is] there to protect, protect the free citizen, not to chase criminals, that’s an incidental part of his job. The free citizen is always more of a nuisance to the policeman that the criminal. He knows what to do about the criminal …"
- Richard Nash: Book Publishing 10 Years in the Future – mediabistro.com: GalleyCat – "The mechanically reproduced object will have its aura restored in this Age of Digital Reproduction and we'll wish, again, that Walter Benjamin could have seen all this."
- Akinator, the Web Genius –
- Rethinking artificial intelligence – "This time, they are determined to get it right — and, with the advantages of hindsight, experience, the rapid growth of new technologies and insights from the new field of computational neuroscience, they think they have a good shot at it."
- Stack Overflow –
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Delicious bookmarks for October 30th through November 11th:
- Ninjalistics – corporate assassination solutions – Welcome to Ninjalistics – "We shall maintain cutting-edge technical standards in stealth, disguise, camouflage, combat, wall and rope climbing, dart blowing, clouding weak minds, and miscellaneous mysterious ninja-related activities"
- Unknown "Structures" Tugging at Universe, Study Says – "The presence of the extra-universal matter suggests that our universe is part of something bigger—a multiverse—and that whatever is out there is very different from the universe we know"
- Margaux Lange: Barbie Jewelry – "While wearing plastic ears in our own ears may feel a bit creepy, the wit and originality that the earrings provide relieve any hesitation you may have."
- The vOICe Interactive Visual Sound Applet â™« Draw your own Sound! –
- Emotiv Home – "While Emotiv is currently focusing on the electronic gaming industry, the applications for the Emotiv EPOC™ technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries"