Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Bookmarks for September 8th through September 21st:
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Bookmarks for May 27th through June 23rd:
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Bookmarks for April 24th through May 24th:
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Bookmarks for December 14th through February 17th:
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Bookmarks for December 7th through December 14th:
Friday, December 3, 2010
Bookmarks for November 7th through December 3rd:
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Bookmarks for September 6th through September 30th:
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Bookmarks for June 28th through July 28th:
Monday, June 21, 2010
Bookmarks for May 20th through June 21st:
- 80 Photographies de Tokyo en HDR | Geekiz Magazine –
- BBC Radio Four: The Infinite Monkey Cage | See Further Festival 2010 – "Brian Cox and comedian Robin Ince are joined by special guests Jonathan Ross and renowned graphic novelist Alan Moore to explore the world of science and science fiction"
- Observations: Why so many artists have lazy eyes, and other things art can teach us about the brain – "The advent of three-D movies and TV, however, has left many people squinting in vain. Some 10 percent of all people do not have stereopsis (depth perception), resulting from misalignment of the eyes or focusing trouble, and has trouble seeing depth in three-dimensional movies, art and even, often, physical surroundings. "
- Tarvuism – The official international internet website for the Tarvuist faith –
- The Wild And Wonderful Whites of West Virginia – "Shoot-outs, robberies, gas-huffing , drug dealing, pill popping, murders, and tap dancing – what do these all have in common? These are just a few of the parts of being a member of the Wild and Wonderful White Family."
- diaspora – "the privacy aware, personally controlled, do-it-all distributed open source social network"
- BBC News – ‘Artificial life’ breakthrough announced by scientists – "We don't know how these organisms will behave in the environment."
- New UK govt to curb CCTV, scrap ID cards, help open source – Interesting…
- JCVI: Research / Projects / First Self-Replicating Synthetic Bacterial Cell / Overview – "Now, this scientific team headed by Drs. Craig Venter, Hamilton Smith and Clyde Hutchison have achieved the final step in their quest to create the first synthetic bacterial cell."
- Quantum teleportation achieved over ten miles of free space –
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Bookmarks for February 3rd through February 25th: